Facial fillers are the safest and most popular treatments we recommend for men and women in replenishing the loss of fullness in the cheek, lip and jowl area and to reduce the cheek or nasolabial fold
They are also often used in conjunction with anti-wrinkle treatments to deliver more natural looking results.
Shape is also a global pioneer in scalpel free rejuvenation. Using only dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections, we can now reshape the face and facial features to give a more masculine and naturally attractive appearance.
The most common areas of treatment for men include:
- Cheek or nasolabial fold – to soften the cheek fold lines
- Cheek revolumisation - to combat the flattening and to maintain the squareness and the width of the manly mid-face as we age
- Under the eyes - to soften dark circles (the tear-trough groove)
- Chin and jawline enhancement - to create a more projected, stronger chiselled chin and jawline
- Lips - increasingly we are seeing men accepting some filler to the lips, not to plump but to maintain the shape of the lips