Cheek and Chin
With the latest non-surgical techniques we can now rejuvenate and dramatically enhance the cheek, jowl and jaw line - using new generation dermal fillers to create non-surgical cheek and chin implants appearance.
Working to Dr Liew’s global beauty template - the Liew LIFT - dermal fillers are used to re-sculpt the mid and lower face and restore volume to create a youthful facial curve.
Strategically injected, the dermal fillers act as a three-dimensional lattice, not only plumping up the cheek but also lifting the cheeks and the jowls. This creates a natural looking, fuller and more youthful appearance to the cheek. The procedure can also correct any minor deformity of the jowl and jawline.
The procedure can transform and glamourise a facial shape, giving a more refreshed and attractive appearance. Indeed, the results of this procedure are often quite stunning.
Candidates for Cheek and or Chin implant in a syringe include:
- younger people who simply want to make their cheeks fuller or more defined but are not ready to proceed with a surgical cheek or chin implant
- people who already have a defined cheek and like to have a more glamorous supermodel-like appearancepeople in their late thirties and forties with early signs of mid facial ageing such as a flattening of the cheek area
- people in their forties and fifties who are contemplating a mid face and lower face lift but wish to delay surgery
- people who have had facial surgery in the past and would like to restore volume and definition to the mid face without further surgery
Procedure time: 30 minutes
Downtime required: None
Results duration: Up to 12 - 24 months, depending on type of dermal fillers used and individual metabolic variations.*
Pair this treatment with: Injectable filler to the lower eyelids (tear trough/dark circle)
*Individual results may vary
- Anti Wrinkle Treatments
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip Enhancement
- Cheek and Chin
- Eye and Brow Lift
- Nose Reshaping
- Glamour Eyes
- Total Face Enhancement
- Double chin blaster in a syringe
- Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment (PRP)
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Therapy
- Skin Tightening (Ulthera)