Cheek & Chin Sydney
About the treatment
With the latest non-surgical techniques, we can rejuvenate and dramatically enhance the cheek, jowl, and jawline using new dermal fillers.
Working to Dr Liew’s global beauty template—the Liew LIFT—dermal fillers are used to re-sculpt the mid and lower face and restore volume to create a youthful facial curve.
The procedure can transform and glamourise a facial shape, giving a more refreshed and attractive appearance. The results of this procedure are often stunning!
What to expect from procedure
- Procedure time: 30 minutes
- Downtime required: None
- Results duration: Up to 12 – 24 months, depending on type of dermal fillers used and individual metabolic variations.*
- Pair this treatment with: Injectable filler to the lower eyelids (tear trough/dark circles)
*Individual results may vary.
Who is a suitable candidate for Cheek and Chin Enhancement
Candidates for non-surgical cheek and or chin include:
- Individuals in their late 30’s and 40’s with early signs of mid-facial ageing such as a flattening of the cheek area.
- Those wanting fuller or more defined cheeks and chin
- People already have a defined cheek and seek a more glamorous supermodel-like appearance.
- Those who have a mildly recessed chin
- Individuals in their 40’s and 50’s who are contemplating a mid-face and lower facelift but wish to delay surgery.
- Those who’ve had facial surgery in the past and want to restore volume and definition to the mid-face without further surgery.
Like to know more about your treatment options?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on (02) 8356 2888 to book your consultation.