Dermal Fillers Sydney
As we age, we start losing our youthful facial volume, which contributes to the formation of folds and wrinkles.
In recent years, a new generation of cosmetic treatments called dermal fillers have come onto the market that are particularly effective in restoring the volume of the face.
Different grades of dermal fillers are used for different indications on the face.
At Shape Clinic, we only use dermal fillers that meet our strict criteria:
- Scientifically proven and medically safe.
- Reasonably long lasting
Dermal fillers are most commonly used to:
- enhance younger lips to be a little plumper and better defined in outline and shape, creating a sexier, lustrous lip line without the dreaded ‘trout pout’ effect
- rejuvenate ageing lips, which lose volume and become thinner with time
- correct the downturned corner of the lips (known as the marionette fold) which can transmit a sad and bitter appearance
- smooth out those dreaded lines around the lips (often called smoker’s lines) which can cause lipstick to bleed
- erase cheek folds (nasolabial folds) which can give a tired appearance
- reinflate cheeks that have lost volume over the years
- reduce dark circles (tear trough) under the eyes
Procedure time: 15 - 30 minutes
Downtime required: Mostly none. Mild bruising can occur
Results duration: Up to 4 - 24 months (depending on type of dermal fillers used and individual variation)*
Pair this treatment with: Anti-wrinkle treatment
*Individual results may vary
- Anti Wrinkle Treatments
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip Enhancement
- Cheek and Chin
- Eye and Brow Lift
- Nose Reshaping
- Glamour Eyes
- Total Face Enhancement
- Double chin blaster in a syringe
- Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment (PRP)
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Therapy
- Skin Tightening (Ulthera)